I’M MARRIED TO MITT ROMNEY!!!!!

GREETINGS & BLESSINGS TO ALL THAT FIND THE TIME,

I’M MARRIED TO MITT ROMNEY, WELL NOT LITERALLY THE (WILLARD) REPUBLICAN WE SEE ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT ON FOX NEWS, MSNBC, AND CNN. WE WATCH HIM AND NEWT AND RONNIE AND ALSO LIL RICKY DUKE IT OUT ABOUT WHO CAN BEAT OBAMA, MY OPINION, NOT ONE OF THEM IS EVEN WORTHY TO SHARE THE STAGE WITH BARACK, BUT HEY THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN FOCUS, WHO CAN BEAT BARACK, NOT THE ACTUAL ISSUES THIS COUNTRY FACES NOW AND IN THE FUTURE BUT WHO CAN BEAT BARACK. REALLY, IS THAT WHAT IT HAS COME TOO? THE CANDIDATES ALL HAVE A FAR MORE SINISTER MOTIVE THAN ANY HAVE ADMITTED TOO. DO WE REALLY WANT A PRESIDENT WHOSE CLAIM TO FAME OR MILLIONS IS PUTTING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS OUT OF WORK? MITT IS A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING, YEA HE LOOKS LIKE A TYPICAL MAN HIS AGE, BUT HE HAS HURT MILLIONS OF FAMILIES FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY. MITT IS THE FACE OF THE 1%. HE HAS PROVEN THE ENTIRE SPAN OF HIS CAREER THAT HE IS WILLING TO PUT AMERICANS IN THE POOR HOUSE SO THAT HE CAN POCKET ANOTHER  COOL MILLION. MITT IS WHAT WE CALL A VENTURE CAPITALIST, LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU, HE BUYS A COMPANY CHEAP, GOES IN TAKE ALL THE MONEY OUT OF THE COMPANY AND THEN LEAVES IT AND ITS EMPLOYEES HIGH AND DRY. BOLD AS HELL RIGHT? IT ALMOST SEEMS ILLEGAL, AND HE HAS DONE THIS TO THE POINT THAT HE IS IN THE 1%, YOU HEAR ABOUT. THAT IS WHY HE DOES NOT WANT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT HIS TAXES LOOK LIKE. THAT IS WHY HE CAN PLAYFULLY BET 10,000 AND NOT EVEN DROP A BEAD OF SWEAT. HE WANTS TO RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE POOR AS WELL. OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS THE RICH (1%) HAVE LITERALLY GOTTEN RICHER AND THE MIDDLE CLASS HAVE BECOME POOR AND THE POVERTY STRICKEN ARE STILL JUST THAT POVERTY STRICKEN. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER 99%, HE IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE HE CAN KEEP MORE OF MITTS MILLIONS. NOW, A LONG TIME AGO WHEN MY HUSBAND ( REAL HUSBAND) WAS YOUNG HE DID ALOT OF THINGS TO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE COULD, MAYBE HURT PEOPLE, MAYBE MORALLY WRONG, AND HE MADE A NICE AMOUNT, BELIEVE ME NO ONE COULD SCOFF AT THE AMOUNT. BUT HE WENT TO PRISON FOR IT. NOW HE HAS A RECORD THAT WILL FOLLOW HIM FOREVER. NOW I ASK WHY HAS MITT NOT BEEN ARRESTED? CLEARLY, HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, HURT PEOPLE, GO AGAINST SOME MORALS, BUT HE GETS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.  JUST SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU GO HMMM. THINK PEOPLE, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE RHETORIC AND PROPAGANDA YOU ARE BOMBARDED WITH, READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND FOCUS ON WHAT THESE CANDIDATES ARE REALLY SAYING, WHAT THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO DO. ARE THEY TRYING TO HELP YOU

SINCERELY

THE SUGGABEE

NEXT : SURVIVING THE GAME: PART 1 – WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s